FLORA FAUNA Program©
"Lets Save the green Planet Earth!"
FLORA FAUNA AWARD
9AFF Program covers the entire scope of protected nature in Rep. of Croatia: Strict Reserves (majority); National Parks; Special Reserves; Nature Parks. A Reference List includes 102 protected areas (9AFF reference) in Rep. of Croatia. In order to promote ham radio activity, 9AFF Program founders issue a special diploma "Croatian Flora Fauna Award" for those who participate in the 9AFF Program. Establishing contacts with between 9AFF operations and the rest of the world, is letting the world know such protected and endangered natural habitats exist. In a symbolic way, a QSO with 9AFF is promotion of natural habitats and the message - the nature needs our care and protection.
Croatian Flora Fauna Award, rule
1. Ham radio CROATIAN FLORA & FAUNA AWARD is available
to all licensed hams & SWLs, who achieve the following:
4. Hunters are to make QSOs with activators operating
from 9AFF protected regions. Proof of QSOs made, or 9AFF references
collected, should be made available for certain diploma level(s) thru
are hams operating from 9AFF protected regions, or (in special cases)
from their outer rims..
10. If certain 9AFF reference region is activated by several activators using one single call sign, wishing to be recognized as single, individual activation, then such activators need to establish the following number of QSOs:
11. After completed activation from Article 10, other than proof from Article 9, 9AFF Program manager should receive a group photo of all operators wishing to be recognized as single, individual activators.
12. Activators of certain 9AFF reference, provided they comply with conditions set forth in Article 10, are also deemed to have qualified for category Chasers.
13. If during (the first) activation from certain 9AFF reference an activator does not accomplish a minimum 60 of QSOs, then such contacts are valid for hunters, and such failing activator can re-activate this particular 9AFF region to complete the missing numbers of contacts, to achieve the minimum required (60). Applying for recognition in such a case, an applicant should specify day(s) of previous activation from the same 9AFF reference. No limit in time span, or period of re-activation. Re-activation from already recognized activation reference, an activator does not have any QSO minimum to achieve in re-activation.
4. To win certain degrees or levels, applicants must provide
5. 9AFF Program participants may apply for any of 9 degrees
(levels) of Diploma, Plaques and Honour roll.
6. Applications for SWL are to be sent with his 9AFF reference
list to 9AFF Award manager 9A2MF:
15. Recognition and dedication to 9AFF Program, as well as acceptance of 9AFF rules, all activators prove by printing or labeling their QSL cards with 9AFF reference numbers from the date of rules publication. All participants in 9AFF Program are expected to contribute to promotion of 9AFF program. Activities from protected regions should be in compliance with guidelines received from authorities in charge of protected regions.
16. 9AFF participation is on voluntary basis, and all participants should adhere to and comply with these Rules.
17. Non-compliance to 9AFF Rules is sanctioned by reprimand; after
3 reprimands received, a participant is excluded from 9AFF Program.
More aggravating infringement of 9AFF basic rules, or its non-compliance,
is sanctioned by permanent expulsion 9AFF Program.